Fart starts fire in Tokyo hospital

Fire caused by fart erupts during surgery

Fart starts fire in Tokyo hospital

This story completely eradicates the myth that Ladies don’t pass wind. If like my wife, she always blames it on our dog. Anyway, after an inquiry into the incident by medical professionals. It was found that during a surgical procedure which involved applying a laser to her cervix that the lady (whose name is confidential) then let it rip. Some of you have probably seen the juvenile you tube clips so I am sure that you can imagine what happens next. The poor woman did actually receive burns to her legs so this report does prove that there is always a time and a place for everything.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Articles

Destinations in Cambodia