- Land transportation within Myanmar by private vehicles.
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation listed
- Breakfasts each morning on the tour
- Excursions as mentioned
- All admission fees at activities mentioned in the itinerary, temples and attractions.
- All taxes
- Flights to/from Asia. (Our team can help you arrange flights if requested)
- International airport departure taxes
- Visa fees
- Meals, unless otherwise mentioned
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Other excursions and entrance fees
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness).
- All other services not listed in “Tour Includes”.
We will arrange all flights and transportation within Asia as mentioned in the itinerary. Our team can arrange bonded ATOL flights to/from Asia upon request. Please complete the enquiry form with the necessary information to issue a quote for your international flights.
A visa is required to enter Myanmar. Our team will happily advise you on visa requirements.
Please ensure your passport has a validity of at least six months beyond stay. Also at least one blank page for each of the countries you are visiting and 4 passport-size photos are needed.
Please make sure you have comprehensive travel insurance adequate for your holidays and the activities you want to undertake. Your insurance must cover medical costs related to hospitalisation, repatriation and emergency travel.
Please consult your doctor, clinic or your national Department of Health for recommended vaccinations and medication when travelling to Southeast Asia. It is important to arrange the necessary appointments well in advance of your trip.
US Dollars (USD) are accepted in some places in Myanmar. You can exchange US Dollars for the local currency Burmese Kyat (MMK) once you arrive. For currency conversion please click here.
How to Book
Only once you are fully happy with your tailor-made itinerary you will receive an invoice. In order to secure availability for your booking, tour, activities and accommodation we require a 20% deposit.
Asia for Expats is committed to promote tourism that creates better places to live in and better places to visit. As expatriates living in Asia we care about the people and regions where we travel. Please read our Responsible Travel section to find more.
Our prices are correct at the time of publishing. They are subject to changes and can only be confirmed after receiving an enquiry.